Case Hole formation Resistivity Logging
Case Hole Formation Resistivity Logging There are large number of old wells that have been mined for many years, how to monitor the residual oil is a key and difficult point in the middle and late stage of oil exploration and development. Conventional logging methods are faced with large...
Case Hole Formation Resistivity Logging
There are large number of old wells that have been mined for many years, how to monitor the residual oil is a key and difficult point in the middle and late stage of oil exploration and development. Conventional logging methods are faced with large limitations in the evaluation of residual oil saturation logs due to limitations of their own technologies. Difficult to improve the rate of conformity of interpretation. In order to solve this difficult problem, SITAN has developed Case hole Formation Resistivity logging tools: GTD95-100B.
SITAN GTD95-100B Case hole Formation Resistivity logging Tool adopts a unique hydraulic drive pushing method. Before the measurement, there is no need to wash well or scrape the well. The upper and lower electrodes are used to supply power in turns. Two-step measurement is performed to obtain the resistivity of the formation.
SITAN GTD95-100B Case hole Formation Resistivity logging Tool is divided into two parts, surface system and downhole system.
1. Optimize reservoir management measures: Determine the interface between oil and water, divide the flooded layer, calculate the remaining oil saturation, use time-lapse logging methods to monitor the dynamics of the reservoir, and provide technical means for oil layer productivity replacement, flooding evaluation, and remaining oil distribution. Provide a theoretical basis for the adjustment of regional development programs.
2. Finding and evaluating lost oil and gas layers: Find negligence, misjudgment, missed judgment, and post-harvest saturated oil and gas layers. Use casing technology to tap old wells to find lost oil and gas layers.
3. Supplementing the open-hole formation resistivity data: When borehole conditions or other factors make it impossible to perform open-hole logging, a casing well logging technique can be used to obtain the formation resistivity of the casing and conduct comprehensive formation evaluation.
1. No need to scrape and wash wells.
2. Can be compared with open hole well resistivity.
3. No requirement for formation porosity and salinity.
4. Large depth of detection (about 100 meters).
5. No pollution to the environment.
Temperature measurement range
DC 90V-170V Current: 60mA-160mA
Gamma measurement range
Transmission mode of Gamma signal
Transmission mode of CCL signal
Statistical fluctuation of natural gamma
Dynamitic range of CCL
Max logging speed of Gamma/CCL
Gamma data recording stability
Resistivity measuring range
Current of casing power supply
Working setting time
±(5.0+0.1R)%, R is the true resistivity of rock stratum
Applicable casing diameter
5.5 inches ～7inches
Case 1. Test well Shengli Bo-21
Case 2. Production well Shengli Ken Gas-5
The difference in resistivity is large and there is a significant flooding situation.
Case 3. Inner 148 well. Packing measures were adopted after casing resistivity logging
Before logging: daily fluid output 8.88 m³; daily oil output 2.6 t; water content 65.2%
After packing measures: daily fluid output 8.88 m³; daily oil output 5.32 t; water content 16.5%